
Shouldn't the world stop when you are this sad?
When life doesn't want to be forgiving, can't the world just stop? IT doesn't have to be the whole world, just my world. I don't want life to continue until this is fixed. Until my heart is fixed.
How do I not take it personally, not be scared that things will drastically change?
Can I really just pray and hope that this move will be a good thing for what I already thought was an amazing thing? How do you have that much faith in something that just crushed all of it? It is like I had this truly awesome thing, something most people wait their whole lives for. It's being shaken up. Will the pieces fall back into place? Will they fit even better when they land? Or will they be in all the wrong spots causing even more shake up?
No comments:
Post a Comment