
This evening I took myself for a pleasure bike ride along the lake. It was hot and muggy, just enough to make my skin sticky, and my muscles look really good.
As I'm riding down the lake path I see every possible type of person there is. I first come across an Indian man reading aloud from his Koran as he looks out onto the water. Then I come across some young lovers, some inappropriate and over the top PDA type lovers, some I'm probably cheating on my wife type lovers, and the inevitable I'm so in love with you and just love spending time with you lovers. There's families of all ethnicities, friends taking pictures, and friends getting drunk.
Then to top it all off, a man walks out of the pathway to the woods wearing stilts.
I love Chicago. I also probably went for a bike ride for the sole purpose of being able to drink out of the water fountains on the lake front path. I LOVE THE WATER FOUNTAINS ON THE LAKE FRONT PATH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment