To be unapologetically you.
That is bold.
That is brave.
That my dear friends,
is my only goal.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Quotes from my favorite literary WOMEN: Beatrice "Much Ado About Nothing"
II.i. "He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man; and he that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him."
so you're happy just the way you are! Can I add my favorite quote from a female in Shakespeare? I have many but this always was a treat to read. "'Tis not a year or two shows us a man: They are all but stomachs, and we all but food; They eat us hungerly, and when they are full, They belch us. "
1 comment:
so you're happy just the way you are!
Can I add my favorite quote from a female in Shakespeare? I have many but this always was a treat to read.
"'Tis not a year or two shows us a man: They are all but stomachs, and we all but food; They eat us hungerly, and when they are full,
They belch us. "
Post a Comment