Feelings in abeyance.
The ship sails with him as she stands on reason,
on Herself.
Multifarious Woman!
One who leads
One who creates
One who bleeds
One who succeeds.
Sundry men.
One who protects
One who waits
One who respects
One who will be all her destinies.
Since summer lakes deepened summer souls
the winter moon will persevere--
And reveal serendipitous passions in one year.
Standing beside her
Sharing her reason and her belief
Poseidon may grant return--
to her world as she has blossomed in it.
And He can join Her.
5 comments:
Are you the supposed bad poet? I especially like the idea that HE can join HER.
I've been writing my own poetry and I'm here to tell you that writing poetry that isn't awful is incredibly difficult.
Beautiful, intriguing poem. I love the rhythm of it especially via repetition, rhyme and alliteration.
'Since summer lakes deepened the summer souls the winter moon will persevere'- WOW.
Thanks life partner...I'm working on this one a lot. I'll put up draft two when it is done. Do you ever do poetry?
For sure, I do! I've been more on the fiction prose side recently, though. Trying to write a novel (it is a long process).
Keep writing, Corey. You have the ear.
Post a Comment