Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am done being sad.
My tears have been yanked out, fallen down my face and hit my heart.
There they stop.

How am I not good enough for you?
Is my mind, beautiful, full, and thinking thinking thinking not good enough?
Are my cuuuuurves not good enough, or my long curly hair reaching deep down my strong muscular back towards my nice firm round and tight butt not good enough?
Maybe it's all TOO good.

Too good too good too good.
My strength offends you, my perseverance tires you, my thoughts challenge you, and my soul stands up and knows it is too good.
Too good too good too good
Too great for you. Too strong for you. Too MIGHTY for you. I will not play small ANY longer. I will not whimper and cower at the sound of your name and you will not be allowed near my strength any longer.

My strength; held you up on a pedestal when it should have kept my heart together.
My might; played little so that you would not feel insignificant next to me.
My love; spread out like blood from a small paper cut to cover you and your world only to be sucked away by your ignorance and ingratitude.

I am too good, too good too good.
Too good to cry any longer.
Too good to pretend I am not great and I don't deserve what I am getting
Too good to shrink, sit back and comply with ideology and big money.
I am too good too good too good.
I am SO good, that BIG love will find me. And when it does it will know EXACTLY how good I am.

No comments: