First night out on the town as a hot single woman. And I mean, let's be honest, I am hot. I am beautiful. So, I should in theory have a great time when I am 'going out'.
I hate going out. Drinking is such a ridiculous past time of my generation. It is expensive, unhealthy and it is now 24 hours LATER and I am STILL feeling like I have the swine flu.
Granted we did not go to an upstanding establishment, but rather a silly bar with silly people where you can only expect to encounter jack asses.
However, the way the men are just disgusts me. My favorite part: at the end of the evening, leaving the bar, the boy (emphasis on boy) that I went to meet who I had previously met on the train from Kalamazoo and who has proceeded to ask me on dates, gives me a hug and says "so can I have a kiss?" So I proceed to give a half assed hug with a kiss on the cheek. "No I mean a real kiss". WTF!!! No you can't have a REAL kiss at 3:00 in the morning standing outside of a BAR. COME ONNNNNNNN!!!!!
Another fun highlight. Christine and I talking to two other gentleman and three walk by and glance my way. Boy 1 "That shirt looks great on you." Boy 2 "It's coral" Boy 1 "just saying you look nice" Boy 2 "It's coral"....WTF....did the alcohol like zap ALL of your brain cells away!
Ugh whoever the man is who I give my heart to...I will be amazed with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment