You don't deserve me.
I gave you my heart and you shit on it. Literally.
I am a phenominal woman. Men want to be with me, women want to be me, and I love my life. I want to make things better for everyone, I want to be inspired.
How was I too much? I never pressured you, only asked you to be a good boyfriend. Things you wouldn't do, other men will line up around the block to do for me. You have the potential to be an amazing man, who does amazing things, but you are too fucking lazy to do it. You don't take care of your things and so why did I expect you to take care of me?
I am better without you.
I want my heart back. Every day that I wake up and see the sunrise from my window, I get one more piece back. Pretty soon I will have it all. And you will never see any piece of it again.
You would never have enough gumption or personality to work things out. You never will. You will always sell yourself too short because that extra effort to make yourself extraordinary is TOO much. You will always give up just short of having something great, like me.
Don't ever talk to me again. Not for a long time.
C
Dear L,
Thank you for what we had. It was beautiful at best, and incredibly ugly at worst. But it was real.
I now know that I can love another person with everything in my soul. Because you didn't fight, I learned about the kind of woman I am and that I must trust the universe to blossom without trying to control that blossom. In a twisted and gothic way, thank you for not fighting for me. I know you couldn't and I'm sorry for trying to make you.
Thank you for our time and I hope life is an adventure and you fill it with beautiful souls to help you along your journey.
Love,
C
1 comment:
I need to make you a CD. You need to be listening to Julie Roberts. She is country but I SUPER love her. I'm on it.
Post a Comment