Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Middle School Diary Entry #1


I have no idea why, but I feel totally compelled to share some of these ridiculous entries with you:

March 28, 1999:

Dear Diary,

This is a spring break I'm never gonna forget! Okay, last night we spent the night at Kai's house. Adam spend the night at Callaway's house. We went out on he golf course and we all dared each other to flash each other. It was dark soyou couldn't see anything. I asked Adam what he thought of me and he said, "Damn Sexy". Then Adam and Callaway had to pull their pants down. I've never seen a penis before, but it looked kind of weird. I didnt' really want to look at Callaway's. Earlier that day we all made confessions and I told Callaway that I liked him. Then he said that he liked me too. He's moving before he moves, I'm going to kiss him! I don't care what Adam thinks. Even though I've never loved anybody the way I love Adam, I do like Callaway. I am only 13 though, so how am I supposed to know what love is. I wish I was 10 years older, then I could have sex and fool around a lot (sidenote...WTF are we teaching our girls! What was I thinking?? That as soon as I turned 23 I could become a slut??? And that it is OKAY???) . Because I'm gonna be married by then (sidenote...WTF WTF WTF!!!).

I miss Adam right now. If he was here right now I'd kiss him. This spring break I will never forget. Love always, Corey

So now I've decided besides the boy schizophrenia I was experiencing, there were some seriously deranged thoughts going through my brain at the age of 13. So I'm not married and I'm 25 so that part was way off. I do have sex though, and I LOVE it, so I suppose I wasn't too far off on that prediction. However...it is my mission to make sure that girls DO NOT have these kinds of thoughts, or if they do they have enough stronger influences to keep them from falling into this 'stuff' too much.

How did I survive my teenage years? I know how, my family and sisters and influential women that taught me that men will value me for more than my body if they are worth my time. I love the girl I was, but I am glad I am the woman I am now.

Hope you had a good laugh :) I know I did. Many more to come, some including my love confessions for justin timberlake :) stay tuned!!!

No comments: